This film tells the back story, a behind-the-scenes peek at what may be the biggest environment-related government cover-up ever perpetrated on British Colombians. As the May 14, 2013 BC
election approaches, use this film to help formulate your questions to MLAs on the election trail; tell them that the failure to fix salmon feedlot issues is important to you as a voter.
Remind your MLA seeking election in May they are the salmon farm industry's landlord, and they have the power to make change.
If you have difficulties playing this go directly to this site: http://salmonconfidential.ca
There are five things you can do if the content of this film has convinced you that things must change:
- Donate to help us get this film in front of as many people as possible before the BC election. With your help, we can make the changes needed to protect the wild salmon of BC http://www.gofundme.com/FishFeedlotsOut
- Write to Adrian Dix, the leader of the BC NDP who is currently high in the polls, as we close in on the May 14, 2013 provincial election. Tell him you take salmon issue and the viruses seriously and his removing these salmon feedlots from the wild salmon migration routes would get
your vote. His email is email@example.com
- Use this link to Sign the petition and send it to Christy Clark, the Premier of British Columbia - or send her a letter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to http://www.salmonfeedlotboycott.com/ and join the BOYCOTT
- Share this film with everyone you know so they will better understand the negative relationship between salmon feedlots and wild salmon, forests, whales, and the British Columbia economy.
Please take action.
Saturday June 1st 5-9pm 45855 Promontory Rd, Chilliwack BC
Many people believe this is one of the biggest coverups in the history of this province.
Watch it and ask your MLA candidates what they think?
Thank you to everyone who contributed and continues to fund the work here at Salmon Are Sacred. Please continue to do so as there is much we know that needs to get out to the public. We have produced the documentary Salmon Confidential with BC filmmaker Twyla Roscovich. You can view it directly from www.salmonconfidential.ca
A large group of people took to the streets on a very rainy afternoon marching to the DFO office in Vancouver.
Alexandra Morton is speaking directly to the public on new information rearding the critical disease issues of feedlot salmon, wild salmon and the disturbing behavior of government. Watch it on youtube.
"I recently got news that hundreds of thousands of young Atlantic salmon are going to be put into BC waters in the coming weeks that are known to be infected with the Piscine reovirus."
"My sense is government is afraid of this issue. They have completely failed us. they are doing nothing about any of these viruses I am detecting", says Alexandra Morton.